NUREMBERG, Germany, June 27 (Reuters) - Siemens is considering releasing third-quarter results of its automotive unit VDO early to allow it to publish an initial public offering prospectus before the summer break, its finance chief said. Joe Kaeser told journalists at a company event in the German city of Nuremberg that Siemens might publish VDO figures before group results are published on July 26. Siemens has received indications of interest from would-be outright buyers of its VDO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens mulls early release of VDO Q3 numbers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.