FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - Siemens AG said on Wednesday that it expects its telecom fixed line network unit ICN to post a lower operating income in the fourth quarter than in the previous three months, even without restructuring charges. "We anticipate that ICN will have a lower operating profit in the fourth quarter (than the third) because of the continuing decline in business volume," said Chief Financial Officer Heinz-Joachim Neubuerger on a call with analysts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens see telecom networks income falling in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642