By Ralf Banser FRANKFURT, May 24 (Reuters) - The planned stock market flotation of automotive electronics firm Siemens VDO looks likely to be shelved after Continental AG made a bid seen at around 11 billion euros ($14.8 billion), analysts say. "The market is preparing itself for (parent) Siemens to sell VDO to Continental," said Heino Ruland, head of research at Frankfurt brokerage Steubing. "If the 11 billion euros turns out to be true, then Siemens would be well advised to sell VDO. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens seen selling VDO, dropping IPO plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.