FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German electronic and engineering giant Siemens AG said on Wednesday it expects fourth-quarter results to come in below third-quarter levels, citing difficult market conditions. The company also said in a statement it had made a third-quarter loss at its mobile telecom unit (ICM) of nine million euros ($8.91 million), while its fixed-line telecom network (ICN) unit posted a loss of 84 million euros. Its power generation unit posted a profit of 476 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens sees Q4 results lower than third quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642