FRANKFURT July 24 (Reuters) - German industrial giant Siemens AG said on Wednesday it expected to take a restructuring charge in the triple digit millions of euros in the fourth quarter to cover losses at its ICN telecoms networks unit. "We took 45 million in Q3, we expect here in Q4 further costs in a three-digit million euro range," Chief Financial Officer Heinz-Joachim Neubuerger said in a conference call. He added that the total charge in the third and fourth quarters may be less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens sees telecoms restructuring charge in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.