SEOUL, Aug 19 (Reuters) - South Korea's Rotem, Hyundai Motor Group's train maker, said on Sunday it and German industrial group Siemens have won a subway deal from a company in Brazil. Rotem said in a statement that it would deliver 84 electric rail cars for $160 million, 70 percent of the deal, to ViaQuatro, which is building a new subway line in Sao Paulo. The unlisted South Korean company said Siemens would supply equipments for signals and communications. Rotem said it would supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens, S.Korea's Rotem win subway deal from Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642