FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German electronic and engineering giant Siemens AG said on Wednesday it sold 8.2 million mobile phones in the third quarter of its fiscal year, down from 8.3 million the previous quarter. The group said earlier that its mobile telecoms unit ICM had made a third quarter loss of 9.0 million euros ($8.91 million).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens sold 8.2 mln handsets in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.