FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - Siemens' head of industry division expects growth to slow in the next fiscal year and said the company would increase capacity with caution in the coming year, according to a media report. In the second quarter ending in June, new orders in the industry division grew by 10 percent compared with the previous year. The industry division is Siemens' biggest unit by sales. "We know, we will not see these growth rates again in the next quarters," Heinrich ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens unit head says sees slower growth in 08/09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.