FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The car components unit of German engineering conglomerate Siemens aims to triple its sales in Asia and at least double its U.S. revenues in the next five years, the head of the unit told a German newspaper on Thursday. Wolfgang Dehen, chief of Siemens VDO Automotive, told the Boersen-Zeitung that meant growing as least as fast as the Asian market -- where the unit made about 600 million euros ($758 million) in sales in 2002/03 -- and faster than the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens VDO aims to triple Asian sales in 5 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642