FRANKFURT, March 20 (Reuters) - German electronics and engineering giant Siemens AG said on Thursday it had reached a joint venture agreement with Volkswagen AG to produce diesel injection systems. The venture, with a planned investment volume of around 270 million euros ($286.6 million), is expected to see a production launch in the fourth quarter of 2004, Siemens said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens, VW agree diesel joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.