SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Silicon Valley venture fund CMEA Capital said on Friday it will invest an additional $100 million in alternative energy companies over the next three years. The San Francisco-based fund, an early stage investor in many green companies including battery maker A123 Systems , biofuel firm Codexis and solar manufacturer Solyndra, has already invested in 14 alternative energy companies over the past seven years. "The alternative energy sector is finally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silicon Valley fund to invest $100 mln in green cos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.