NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - Silver and other precious metals futures rebounded in choppy trading on Thursday after U.S. regulators approved the first silver-backed security that traders expected would hoist investment demand. Silver briefly surged about 2 percent after the Securities and Exchange Commission said it had approved a registration statement for a exchange-traded fund from Barclays Global Investors called iShares Silver Trust. That decision removed the final regulatory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver, gold burst higher on silver ETF approval" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.