NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - U.S. silver futures raced to a 22-year high Thursday, driven by a late round of investment buying and traders' hopes that the first silver-backed security has moved nearer to U.S. regulatory approval, dealers said. Gold sank for a third day to reach a nine-day low, pressured by selling of gold to buy silver and also technical and currency-related sales due to a firmer dollar. Platinum and palladium ended mixed. COMEX May silver on the New York Mercantile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver in NY jumps to 22-year high, gold ends off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.