NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Silver futures struck another 19-year high early Friday amid enthusiasm about a proposed silver-backed financial product aimed at attracting investors, but pre-weekend profit taking killed the morning rally. "There's been a lot of buying in here because of that -- spec buying. Funds are long already," said a floor broker. Silver has surged every day this week at the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, leading the New York precious metals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver strikes new high, then backs off in early NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.