BALTIMORE, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Television broadcaster Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. said on Tuesday it would invest $20 million in an auto dealership holding company controlled by Sinclair Chief Executive David Smith. Sinclair said the move to buy a 17.5 percent equity stake in closely held Summa Holdings Ltd. was scrutinized by a special board committee and outside legal counsel. As part of the arrangement, Summa will buy a base level of advertising on Sinclair's television stations. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sinclair invests in CEO's auto dealer firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642