SINGAPORE, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Singapore bus and taxi operator ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd said on Wednesday its third-quarter net profit fell 25.3 percent due to increase in wage costs, higher tax provisions and lower interest income. The firm said net profit for the three months ended September 30 fell to S$47.4 million ($27.53 million) on a five percent rise in turnover to S$462.2 million. ($1=1.722 Singapore Dollar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore ComfortDelGro Q3 net slumps 25.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.