SINGAPORE, March 24 (Reuters) - Singapore automobile distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd said on Friday its 2005 net profit fell 14 percent on declining sales in Indonesia. The company said full-year 2005 net profit fell to US$282 million, from US$329 million in 2004. Jardine C&C, part of Hong Kong's Jardine Strategic Holdings Ltd group, owns 50.1 percent of Indonesia's largest auto distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , and is also the distributor of Mercedes-Benz cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore Jardine C&C 2005 net profit down 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.