SINGAPORE, July 26 (Reuters) - Singapore automobile distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd said on Tuesday its second-quarter net profit rose 2 percent to US$83.3 million on the back of strong automobile sales in Indonesia. Jardine C&C, part of Hong Kong's Jardine Strategic Holdings Ltd group, owns 48 percent of Indonesia's largest auto distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , and is also the distributor of Mercedes-Benz cars and other brands in Singapore and Malaysia. Jardine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore Jardine C&C Q2 net profit up 2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.