KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The Government of Singapore Investment Corp Pte Ltd (GIC) has bought a 5.04 percent stake in Malaysia's Proton Holdings , emerging for the first time as a substantial shareholder of the carmaker, Proton said. GIC is a state investment firm which manages Singapore's foreign reserves and holds a wide range of mainly blue chip assets from Japanese and Korean real estate projects to U.S. bonsd an equities. Proton said in a statement late on Tuesday that GIC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore's GIC buys 5 pct of Malaysia's Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.