SINGAPORE, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Car distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd., Singapore's exclusive dealer of Mercedes-Benz cars, ended 2004 with a 78 percent rise in profits and said it expected 2005 earnings to be not as good but still satisfactory. The company said in a statement on Friday full-year 2004 net profit rose to $329 million from a restated $185 million the previous year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore's Jardine Cycle says '04 profit up 78%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.