(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd , China's largest heavy truck maker, which raised US$1.2 billion in an initial public offering, fell 8.4 percent in their market debut on Wednesday, the latest newcomer to face a rough first day amid volatile markets. Shares in the company were indicated at HK$11.80 each in pre-market trade. Its IPO was priced at HK$12.88 per share, the top of an indicated range, giving it a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sinotruk falls 8.4 percent in HK IPO debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.