BOSTON, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. and DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz USA unit on Thursday said the luxury auto maker will start offering the satellite radio service as standard equipment. Beginning with 2007-year models, which will be introduced next year, Sirius will for the first time be included as standard equipment on some Mercedes cars, including all SL-Class, CL-Class, AMG and 600 model vehicles. The two companies also said Thursday that they extended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sirius to come standard on US Mercedes-Benz cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.