NEW YORK, March 29 (Reuters) - Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. will launch its backseat television service exclusively in several DaimlerChrysler cars and minivans later this year, the companies said on Thursday. Sirius, which plans to acquire rival XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. in a deal that must first pass regulatory muster, said three live child-themed TV channels would be available in 2008 model year cars in the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge lines. Sales of those cars will start later this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sirius to launch TV service in Chrysler 2008 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642