ISTANBUL, March 25 (Reuters) - Turkey's biggest glass maker Sisecam posted a net profit of 411.8 million lira ($266 million) for 2010, up from 111.8 million lira a year earlier. Sisecam, partly owned by Turkey's largest listed lender Isbank , said sales reached 4.21 billion lira in 2010, up 15 percent from a year ago. The company, which makes car windscreens, household glass and glass bottles as well as chemicals and soda ash, also said it would pay a dividend of 0.04 lira per share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sisecam 2010 net profit quadruples" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642