LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - German car rental firm Sixt AG plans to sell a 5-year bond totalling 150 million euros to 250 million euros ($193.8-323.1 million) in the coming days, a banker familiar with the sale said on Thursday. The unrated bond is expected to be priced to yield 150 to 175 basis points over mid-swaps, he said. "It's a retail targeted deal, so bookbuilding will take some time," the banker said, saying that the lead managers could leave the order book open into next week. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sixt plans 150-250 mln euro 5-yr bond -banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642