POZNAN, Poland, May 28 (Reuters) - World number one bearings maker SKF repeated on Wednesday that it expected its Automotive division to reach its target of an operating margin of 6 to 7 percent for the full year 2008. SKF Chief Executive Tom Johnstone told journalists at a capital market day that the operating margin at the unit, the group's third biggest division, was seen hitting the target despite production cuts being carried out by North American automakers such as General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SKF affirms Automotive to hit margin target in '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642