STOCKHOLM, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Sweden's SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker, said on Monday it had signed a deal to buy Taiwanese tool manufacturer ABBA Linear Tech Co. Ltd. for an undisclosed sum. The Taipei-based firm has annual sales of around 250 million Swedish crowns ($35.27 million) and about 400 employees, SKF said in a statement. The deal, which is subject to approval by authorities, was seen concluded during the second quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SKF buys Taiwanese tool maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.