STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Sweden's SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker, posted fourth quarter pretax profits above market expectations on Tuesday and said it planned to pay out 6.6 billion crowns in dividends to shareholders. Quarterly pretax earnings rose to 1.85 billion Swedish crowns ($265.3 million) versus a year-ago 1.28 billion and a mean forecast of 1.53 billion in a Reuters poll of 14 analysts. The firm proposed that it pay an extraordinary dividend of 10 crowns per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SKF Q4 tops consensus, eyes 6.6 SEK bln pay-out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642