STOCKHOLM, May 22 (Reuters) - SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker, said on Thursday it would invest 500 million Swedish crowns ($85 million) in a plant in China. The Swedish firm said in a statement the investment would double the capacity at its plant in Dalian in the Liaoning Province. It said a new facility adjacent to its current factory was expected to be in operation during 2009.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SKF says invests 500 mln SEK in Chinese factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642