STOCKHOLM, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Sweden's SKF, the world's biggest bearings maker, said on Tuesday it had signed a long-term service agreement with airline Air France KLM . The deal covered inspection, repair and overhaul of mainshaft and gearbox bearings in two types of aircraft engines featured on a range of aircraft in the carrier's fleet, SKF said in a statement. The firm did not disclose financial details of the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SKF signs service deal with Air France KLM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642