MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto posted on Thursday a large increase in pre-tax profit for last year due to a solid rise in sales of more expensive models in its range, it said on Thursday. The largest Czech company, a unit of German car maker Volkswagen , said its pretax profit soared 108 percent year-on-year to 10.1 billion crowns ($421 million) while revenue rose 14.5 percent to 187.4 billion crowns. For main central European company news, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Auto 2005 profit jumps on rising sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.