PRAGUE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Germany's Volkswagen AG , posted a sharp rise in nine-month sales and profits on Monday. Net profit at the country's biggest company increased to 5.20 billion crowns ($212 million) from 2.95 billion a year ago. Sales rose to 143.1 billion from 121.4 billion. The car maker managed to weather sluggish results in the sector and sold 369,652 cars during the first nine months, a 10.5 percent year-on-year increase. For main central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Auto 9-month sales, profits jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.