PRAGUE, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Germany's Volkswagen AG , said on Friday it may expand one of its existing plants in the Czech Republic ahead of next year's launch of its fourth car model. "It is one of the possibilities for the production of a new model which would be based on the Roomster," a Skoda spokesman said. Daily Mlada Fronta Dnes reported on Thursday that Skoda would seek investment incentives from the government for a new line in Kvasiny, 150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Auto says may expand Czech production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642