SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's domestic automobile sales are projected to outpace exports for the first time in five years, the Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA) said on Thursday. The nation's largest automaker Hyundai Motor Co reported record domestic sales in the first quarter, while sales at affiliate Kia Motors Corp rose almost ten percent over the same period, due largely to tax breaks on auto sales implemented by the government last year to boost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea '02 domestic auto sales seen up 10.2 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.