SEOUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - South Korea approved a $12 billion debt rescheduling plan for bankrupt Daewoo Motor Co on Monday, taking the South Korean automaker a step closer to a restructuring that will bring in General Motors Corp . Inchon District Court said in a statement it approved the plan after Daewoo Motor creditors and other related parties voted for it on Monday afternoon. "The court approval cleared the way for the launch of the Daewoo-GM joint venture, which is expected around ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea approves Daewoo Motor debt write-off plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642