SEOUL, April 29 (Reuters) - South Korean banks will roll over expiration of half of $890 million in short-term foreign currency forwards of GM Daewoo, the South Korean unit of cash-strapped General motors Corp , a lead creditor said on Wednesday. "Eight banks, which have forward contracts (with GM Daewoo), have all agreed to extend the maturity for half of the transaction value which are coming due in May and June by three months," the state-run Korea Development Bank (KDB) said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea banks to roll over GM Daewoo's FX forwards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642