SEOUL, May 25 (Reuters) - South Korean public and private sector officials shared concerns about recent iron ore price hikes and a possible BHP Billiton-Rio Tinto joint venture with their Chinese counterparts at a steel meeting in Beijing on Tuesday. The two sides shared the view that it was necessary to cooperate in opposing a joint venture by the mining giants, a statement from South Korea's Ministry of Knowledge Economy said. "The parties also agreed it is necessary for major global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea, China discuss iron ore pricing, BHP-Rio JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.