SEOUL, July 31 (Reuters) - Daewoo Motor Sales Co , the marketing arm of South Korea's third largest automaker, Daewoo Motor Co, said it expects first half net profit of around 50 billion won ($42.44 million) up from around 22 billion won a year ago. First half operating profit rose to 58.2 billion won from 16.1 billion won a year ago, Daewoo Motor Sales spokesman Kim Ki-ho told Reuters on Wednesday, confirming preliminary data provided by the regulatory Financial Supervisory Service (FSS). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Daewoo Motor Sales sees H1 net up yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.