SEOUL, Nov 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's domestic car sales next year are expected to fall about 10 percent as a global recession hits Asia's fourth-largest economy, a private industry group said on Thursday. The Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA), whose members include the country's top automaker Hyundai Motor Co , said that local car sales in 2009 were likely to sink to about 1.1 million vehicles from an expected 1.2 million this year. "The local auto industry has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea domestic car sales seen down 10 pct in '09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642