SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - South Korea will focus on bolstering investment by local companies next year to prevent dampened consumer sentiment from sapping the economy's growth, the finance minister said on Tuesday. Jeon Yun-churl said in his New Year's speech the government would also be flexible in managing its economy policy to smooth out impacts from external events, including a possible war on Iraq. "Activation of investment will be the key issue in order to maintain a stable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea to focus on investment boost in '03-finmin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.