SEOUL, Jan 21 (Reuters) - South Korea's Mando Corp confirmed on Monday its former parent company, Halla Group, led by Halla Engineering & Construction , has agreed to buy a 73 percent stake in Mando Corp for 650 billion won ($689.7 million). "We were informed by our top shareholders about the agreement," a Mando spokesman said. Halla Group is buying the majority of the brake and steering systems maker from Netherlands-based Sun Sage BV, set up by private equity firms CCMP and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Halla buys car parts maker for $690 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642