SEOUL, Nov 17 (Reuters) - South Korea's Halla Engineering & Construction Corp. will enter the bidding for local auto parts maker Mando Corp., the builder said on Thursday. Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top auto maker, had been considered the sole remaining bidder for unlisted Mando after Germany's Siemens and U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. backed out of negotiations. Mando, a maker of brake and steering systems, was put up for sale early this year by a consortium of buyout ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Halla Eng to bid for parts maker Mando" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642