SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyosung Corp said on Tuesday it had won a $350 million order from French tyre maker Michelin to supply tyre cords. Hyosung, South Korea's largest textile company, said its U.S. unit Hyosung America Inc would make the delivery to Michelin's plant in Virginia. The first shipment under the seven-year contract is scheduled to begin next year, a Hyosung spokesman told Reuters. The South Korean company said in a statement it expected to increase its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyosung wins $350 mln order from Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642