SEOUL, June 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Capital said on Monday it would issue a total of 850 billion won ($713.9 million) in asset-backed securities this week. Hyundai would issue 400 billion won worth of ABS on Monday, carrying maturities of one month to three years, a company spokesman said. The company, an affiliate of South Korea's largest auto maker, Hyundai Motor , plans to issue another 450 billion won in ABS on Wednesday, carrying maturities of one year to three and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Capital to issue 850 bln won in ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.