SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Shares in Hyundai Motor Co and its affiliate Kia Motors Corp fell sharply on Thursday, hit by a firmer won. Hyundai lost 7.17 percent to 103,500 won as of 0330 GMT with Kia down 5.38 percent 17,600 won, both underperforming a 2.23 percent fall in the wider market . The won hit a fresh one-year high earlier after data showing exports in September fell less than expected, though the local currency gave up most of its earlier gains after the authorities warned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai, Kia shares down on firmer won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.