SEOUL, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, said on Thursday it was targeting a 14 percent rise in 2007 sales to 31.13 trillion won ($33.27 billion) from 27.34 trillion won. The company also said it aimed to raise its operating profit margin to 6 percent or more in 2007, compared to 4.5 percent last year. Hyundai, which controls about half of the country's car market, said in a statement that it aimed to sell 1.715 million vehicles this year from local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Motor aims 14 pct rise in '07 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642