SEOUL, August 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's largest automaker, said on Thursday its automobile sales in July rose to 155,630 units compared to 125,911 vehicles a year ago. Exports over the same period rose to 86,268 vehicles compared to 61,319 units a year ago, Hyundai spokesman Park Sang-woo told Reuters. Hyundai has seen robust sales since late last year after the government cut taxes on automobile purchases to boost consumption and strong demand for sport utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Motor July sales up yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.