SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's largest automaker, said on Tuesday its sales fell 0.2 percent in March from a year earlier to 159,743 units as domestic sales dropped on the back of slowing economy. The South Korean automaker said exports in March rose 7.7 percent from a year ago to 96,796 units, while domestic sales fell 10.3 percent to 62,947. Hyundai, 10 percent owned by U.S.-German automaker DaimlerChrysler AG , has recently reaped the benefit of past heavy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Motor March sales fall 0.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.