SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's largest automaker, said on Tuesday total sales during September fell 6.5 percent to 137,559 vehicles from a year earlier due largely to the Chusok (Korean Thanksgiving) holidays. Exports during September fell 0.3 percent to 78,971 vehicles from a year ago, a Hyundai spokesman told Reuters. Hyundai has said total sales could rise next year to more than two million vehicles from an expected 1.88 million this year. U.S.-German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Motor Sept sales down 6.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.