SEOUL, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Wia Corp, a unit of Hyundai Motor Group, said on Wednesday that it plans to make an initial public offering in March next year. The maker of car and machinery parts has picked Mirae Asset Securities as its lead manager. The size and value of the deal has not been decided yet. "We plan to use the IPO capital to open up overseas production units and invest in new growth engines," said the company official who declined to be named. Hyundai Motor Co is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Korea Hyundai Wia plans March 2011 IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.